11/26/2013

Gothy & Vampy Fall Look



Here is my blury portrait. I have been experimenting a lot lately with dark, sutry colours. This look is not really my cup of tea but why not to try something new? Inspired by The Cure music (which I looooved being younger).

Products used:


  • Bourjois healthy Mix Serum foundation in 52
  • MAC Pro Long Wear concealer in NW20
  • MAC eyebrow pencil in Lingering
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 palette shade in Bootycall
  • Inglot eyeshadows in 325, 452
  • Chanel Precision eye definer in 37 Demoniac
  • Chanel Sublime mascara in black
  • NARS blush in Sin
  • Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107

See you!

9 comments:

  1. Ok, so I have just ran out of my usual foundation and now I'm searching for something else. I read this post and now I have to get my hands on this Healthy Mix Serum foundation :)!
    Oh, you look gorgeous. And your blog as well :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    PS: Nice to know there are some Animal Collective fans out there ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That lipstick is perfect on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i just fond your blog, and i am in love with it, i like your look
    u can check out my blog too
    http://coeur-of-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous makeup look!
    The eye shadows compliment the colour of your eyes so well.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW you look amazing! love this

    amazing pics!!

    kisses from TheFrenchFries , take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goddddddddd this look is gorgeous! (And you're gorgeous)

    ReplyDelete